Cut. Style. Color.
Classic or Cutting Edge
Reality-Based and Lifestyle-Driven.
Michelle Hamor's extensive training with three of the world's master haircutters and stylists (Maurice Tidy, Kenneth Battelle and Joseph Martin) aside, her talent is elevated thanks to fine arts training in life studies and sculpture and the fact that she is a keen observer of people. With each client she does a "360 degree assessment"; first checking out your style of dress, watching posture and movement, and then asking key questions before recommending a look and cut that will accentuate your best features.
For Michelle, success all comes down to communication and establishing a relaxed two-way dialogue with her clients. Here are just a few of the things she or the other Styleworthy® stylists are likely to ask:
- How much time do you spend on your hair each day?
- What products/tools do you already use?
- What is your job/lifestyle?
- What is your personal style? (e.g. conservative? avant garde?)
- Hobbies? Exercise routine?
- What problems do you with your hair? (e.g. frizz? dryness?)
- Does your hair behave differently in summer and winter?
- What texture is your hair? (e.g. curly? wavy? porous?)
- What do you want? What are your expectations?